Jeremy Radio (Hearing Protection Required)

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Graduate Recital now available for your listening torture!!!!

For those who were lucky enough to NOT be there, (aren't you glad you live in Arizona, or Minnesota, or Alabama & not Tennessee - uh) I've posted the recording of my recital above in the Graduate Recital folder. Please send all complaints to pleasequit@stopthenoise.com

Now I've just got to get this (small) paper done and get through my oral exam on 23 November. It's deja vu all over again.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
-Albert Einstein

I don't want to be insane anymore, but I do want a different result!

3 comments:

snapie said...

"insanely" good!!! ;)

Jenn said...

BRAVO! *standing ovation by the Glancy/Peugh family*

Grandpa Howe said...

Out-Bleeding-Standing! I am standing and ovating as you read this.